Here are the few steps to coming up with your very own mix:
- Choose a base for your Poké (brown rice, white rice or baby greens)
- Then pick four vegetable-based sides (cucumber, carrots, onions, shallots, red radish, edamame, corn, cherry tomatoes, mango, pineapple, almonds or walnuts),
- Pick an ocean-sourced protein of your choice. It gets pretty interesting here, with varieties of cubed marinated salmon (shoyu, kaffir lime or sriracha), tuna (shoyu, kaffir lime or shoyu chilli) & shrimp (garlic)
- Pick as many toppings as you want (green onions, pickled ginger, wasabi, ebiko, chilli flakes, furikake, seaweed flakes, sesame seeds, fried garlic chips, fried shallots)
- Finally! Pick a sauce (mild or super-spicy sriracha, shoyu mix, garlic or lime aioli) as well as optional premium add-ons (salmon skin, avocado or poached egg).
Drop by their outlet in Sunway and 1Utama to try their amazing Poké bowls. It's RM17.90 for a basic bowl plus a beverage; if you're a hearty eater, upsize the Poké for an extra RM6.
Also do check out their yummy seasonal offering, the KERABOWL - made of Bunga Telang Rice (Kerabu) and seasonal ingredients, available form 27 May to 26 June only.
New Haagen-Dazs Limited Edition Ice Cream Flavours